Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Am I an IT Professional?

An IT Professional is a person that has a career in the information technology field or anyone whose job is to work with computers and the information they provide.

As what the definition stated I will consider myself as an IT Professional basically because I am a graduate of an IT course and with this profession I land a job in the academe first as a Computer Instructor teaching different computer applications with this it is a clear evidence that I have knowledge in the field of Information Technology simply because I imparted my knowledge and skills to my students what I learned and acquired as an IT graduate. Now that I am a College Administrator, where my major task is more on management, the more I needed computer which I spend half of my time facing computer because of the reports, researches and my other tasks mostly where generated from computer especially nowadays that information is on your fingertips when your computer hooked online. Moreover, I can't deviate myself from teaching computer subjects maybe because I was attached to it and I am enjoying teaching and imparting my knowledge to the people who wanted to know about computers. And this is why I can consider myself as an IT professional.

9 comments:

Edris K. Pagocag said...

Nice ng Answer mo clasm8

mark julius said...

nice answer!!! keep it up!!! good luck!!!

Marifi B. Mejorada said...

Wow! Ma'am, you have a very nice blog.

Ma'am in our subjects we have many things to do, we hope we can make it.

bernardoc said...

ang cute naman ng mga kids :)

Mj BlOggzzz... said...

nice answer. very well said also.

God Bless.

Marychelle A.Tacadao said...

nice blogs maam..... cute ng mga kids

Maya said...

hello... kumusta? lapit na matapos ang sem.. yahuuu! keep up

Megzyl said...

hi nice blog... god bless..

Rodrigo S. Pangantihon, Jr. said...

Maam, ang cute ng mga kids mo!